Since our founding we have helped hundreds of animals by providing direct care, participating in outreach and education events, encouraging prosecutors to get the harshest sentences possible for the perpetrators of these hideous crimes, and helping others in the rescue and shelter community. All of our success is because we have a huge community of caring people surrounding our animals, including you.
Monetary contributions are our most critical need. Donate now.
The severity of the injuries suffered by our animals means that our specialized veterinary care costs are significant and increasing. The need is constant, and to continue our mission of helping those animals who have suffered horrific treatment or neglect, we continue to need your help. Setting up a repeated, sustaining donation can help us budget and plan for the future. One-time donations in honor, or in memory, are also a great way to help and also show your love!
Consider making a one-time donation as a gift or a way to remember a live well lived.
Donations may also be mailed to: The Arrow Fund, P.O. Box 1127, Prospect, KY 40059
Go shopping or check your closet
Both of these locations will accept dropoffs during regular business hours. For larger items, or to coordinate pickup, please contact us.
9521 E. Highway 42
Prospect, KY 40059
Attn: Belinda Smith
Z Salon & Spa
9407 Shelbyville Road
Louisville, KY 40222
Attn: Denise Zeydel
- New, high quality pet toys for cats and dogs. Durable is helpful; some of our animals are crate restricted as they heal and keeping them happy is important!
- New, or good condition pet beds, especially orthopedic ones. All sizes are needed.
- Mobility assistance aids, like collapsible wagons, pet wheelchairs, adjustable splints, and support slings
- Pet store certificates
- Gas cards for transporters
- Postage stamps
- Office supply store certificates
- Silent Auction Items
- Gift cards/gift certificates, from anywhere, in any amount
- New or gently used items that would be appropriate as a stand-alone item or fit in a themed basked ( UofL, UofK, any animal related product, kitchen product, art work, sports, holidays, alcohol, KY Derby)
Consider planned giving
Did you know that planning a giving strategy that increases your giving power while decreasing your tax burden can be easy? Donating appreciated securities like stocks and bonds, assigning The Arrow Fund as a beneficiary or creating a bequest are all ways to help us continue our work that may help your current, or future tax status!
Donate your time
At the end of the day, if you’re going to donate to any cause, you do it because you want to give back and make a difference, but we know that two people will make a difference in quite the same way. The Arrow Fund needs help in many ways beyond financial contributions and fostering or adopting one of our animals.